Ingredients: (for 1-2 Pers.)
1/2 cup of oats
2-4 Tsp of almond/coconut milk
1 Tbsp of cinnamon (optional)
1 Tbsp of linseeds (optional)
1 Tbsp of chia seeds
1 Tbsp of coconut oil
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place the bananas, eggs and the oats in the blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- The batter should be thick, but still pourable.
- Add the oil to your pan and pour in 3-inch pancakes.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side until the bottom of the pancake is golden-brown.
- Top of with the red currants and the apple sauce. It tastes amazing!
- To make your own apple sauce: Peel and quarter 2 apples and put them in a pot. Add in 2 Tbsp of water, 1 Tsp of honey and 1 Tsp of lemon juice. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the apples are tender. Mash with a masher and season with 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon (optional) and 1/2 Tsp of vanilla extract (optional).