1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of grounded almonds
1/4 cup of walnuts
1/4 cup of slivered almonds
3 Tbsp of cinnamon
1 Tbsp of honey
2 – 4 Tbsp of coconut oil
6 – 8 plums
juice of half a lemon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover the baking dish with 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- In a bowl mix togehter the rolled oats, the grounded almonds, the walnuts, the slivered almonds, 2 Tbsp of Cinnamon, the honey and 3 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Cut the apple and the plums into slices.
- Put the apple (+ raisins) and the plums in the baking dish (mixed or seperated)
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle the crumbles over the top of the fruits.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of cinnamon on top of everything and bake for ca. 45 min. :))