1 cup of brown rice
3 julienned carrots
8 fresh mushrooms, sliced into slivers
1 cup of Peas
1/3 cup of creamy coconut milk
1/2 cup of vegetable broth
4 tbsp of coconut flakes
2 tsp of curry powder
1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Cook your rice according to the package instructions.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the oil.
- Add in the mushrooms and the julienned carrots and let ist cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add in the peas, the coconut milk, the vegetable broth and the curry powder.
- Let it cook, stirring constantly, until it has thickened.
- Next add in the cooked rice and the coconut flakes.
- Cook for another 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with coconut flakes and cashews on top.