1 corn on the cob, peeled
2 tbsp of oil
2 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of honey
- Put the corn cob in a large pan of water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer gently for about 20 minutes until the corn cob is cooked.
- Drain and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Place your corn cob in the pan and let it cook for another 5-7 minutes until the corn cob is tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small pot over medium high heat melt the butter and the honey and let it slightly caramelize.
- Now coat your corn cob with the honey butter and season with salt.
- A great alternative to the vegetables I eat nearly everyday! 🙂
I hope you like it 🙂 And if you do subscribe!