1/2 cup of greek yogurt
juice of half a lemon
salt, to taste
- Peel avocado.
- In a medium serving bowl mash your avocado.
- Add lemon juice and greek yogurt.
- Mix everything together and season with salt.
- If you like to add tomatoes: Blanch two tomatoes in a large pot of boiling water. Leave for about 1 minute. Remove the tomatoes and immediately transfer them to a bowl of ice water. Than peel away the skin and remove the seeds. Dice tomatoes and add them to your guacamole.
- I love to eat my guacamole with warm tortilla chips. Therefore put tortilla chips on a with parchment paper lined baking sheet. Grate over some mozzarella cheese and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese have melted. Delicious!
Leave a comment! 🙂