2 apples (perfect are Elstar apples, Granny Smith or Pink Lady)
- Preheat your oven to 176 degrees F.
- Wash and thinly slice the apples. (You can use a mandoline slicer or simply a knife)
- Gently dab them on a paper towel to absorb the fruit juice.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and spread the apple slices onto the baking pans without overlapping.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over apple rings.
- Now bake them for 1 1/2 – 2 hours. (I also tried to bake them at a higher temperature, but they burned..So it’s worth waiting for your snack 🙂
- That’s it! They are so crispy and a perfect healthy snack for a cosy movie night 😉
I hope you like them! Let me know what you think 🙂