1 can (15 oz.) of chickpeas
2 tsp of oil
2 tsp of ground paprika
salt & pepper, to taste
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and put it into the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse in cold water.
- In a bowl mix together chickpeas, oil, ground paprika, salt and pepper, until the chickpeas are evenly coated. You can also use any other seasoning to make your chickpeas more spicy or exotic (ground chili, garlic powder, curry powder,cumin..) Be creative!
- Place the chickpeas onto the hot baking tray and bake for about 25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Stir the chickpeas or shake the pan occasionally.
I can’t say how good they are! You have to try them! You can eat them warm or cold. You can also put them on salads or sprinkle over soup instead of croutons.
Leave a comment! 🙂