1/2 cup of popping corn
1 – 2 tbsp of honey
2 tsp of cinnamon
2 – 3 tbsp of oil
- In a large bowl add the oil and the popping corn.
- Turn the heat to medium and cover the pot with a lid.
- After 2 – 3 minutes the corn kernels will begin to pop.
- Once the popping slows down, remove the pot from the heat.
- Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Mix everything together.
- You can also add a pinch of salt to intensify the sweetness.
- Transfer the popcorn to a large serving bowl and enjoy!!
Leave a comment and tell me how you like it! 🙂