1 (hokkaido) pumpkin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the pumpkin in half.
- Remove the seeds and fibres with a metal spoon.
- Place them on your baking sheet and bake until the flesh is tender when pierced with a knife.
- This takes about 25 – 45 minutes (depending on how large your pumpkin is up to 90 minutes).
- When tender, remove the pumpkin halves from the oven and place on a flat surface to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, scoop out the pumpkin flesh.
- Puree the pumpkin in a food processor.
Leave a comment!! 🙂