1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1/3 cup of almond butter
1 1/2 tsp of honey (or maple syrup)
1 tsp of cinnamon (or pumpkin spice)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until a thick batter is formed.
- The batter should not stick to your hands.
- Shape the dough into balls and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Let them cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
- If you like, serve with a glass of milk (almond milk or coconut milk).
Leave a comment!! :))