1/2 cup of almond flour*
1/2 cup of oat flour*
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp of baking soda
2 tsp of cinnamon (or pumpkin spice)
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup of apple, peeled and chopped
* Make it yourself by pulsing whole oats/ almonds in a blender until the consistency of flour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey and pumpkin puree, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Combine the dry ingredients in another large bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir to combine.
- Fill batter in muffin tins to almost full and add chopped apples.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a fork inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool and store them in your fridge.
They are healthy and soo delicious. A perfect snack for fall or halloween!!
Leave a comment! 🙂