1/3 cup (50 gr.) of avocado flesh (ripe)
2 tbsp. of honey
1 tbsp. of cashew butter (or almond butter)
2 tbsp. of dark cocoa powder
1/4 cup (30 gr.) of cashew nuts
1/3 cup (50 gr.) of dark chocolate chips (80 % cocoa)
1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a food processor blend cashew nuts until fine.
- Put everything in a small bowl and set aside.
- In the food processor, mix together avocado flesh, honey and cashew butter.
- Add in the egg.
- Mix in cocoa powder, baking soda and the blended cashew nuts.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using two spoons place the sticky cookie dough about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cookie will come out clean.
- Let them cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Enjoy!!! The cookies are chewy, moist and so delicious!!! They taste very chocolaty. Unbelievable that they are also healthy 😀 Win, win !!!