2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
6 tbsp. of rolled oats
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
1 tsp. of vanillaextract
1 tbsp. of raw honey
1 tsp. of cinnamon
1/2 tsp. of pumpkin spice (optional)
1 tbsp. of baking powder
pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F and line and line a muffin tin with liners or better – use a silicon muffin pan and coat the pan with some coconut oil.
- Pulse whole oats in a blender until the consistency of flour.
- In a bowl mix all everything together.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let them cool completely and store them in the fridge.
They are so easy to make and a perfect snack!! They are so moist and tasty :)) Enjoy!!
Leave a comment! 🙂