7/8 cups of ground almonds
1/3 cup of almonds
2 tbsp of almond flour (or coconut flour)
2 tbsp of agave nectar (or brown rice syrup)
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
* you can also add chocolate chips or cinnamon or anything you like
- Preheat your oven to 356° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix everything together except from the almonds.
- Next fold the almonds in the dough.
- Shape into a roll and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into slices.
- Place slices onto the baking sheet and bake again for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let them cool completely and store in a mason jar.
Leave a comment !!! 🙂