3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup of oat milk (or any other milk: coconut milk, almond milk..)
1 tbsp. of chia seeds (optional)
2 tbsp. of coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp. of honey
1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
2/3 cups of coconut flour
1/4 cup of ground almonds
1 tsp. of baking soda
pinch of salt
2 tsp. of cinnamon (optional)
1 handful of walnuts (optional)
dark chocolate chips (80 % cacao) (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan (with some extra coconut oil) and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the bananas, milk, eggs, coconut oil, honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Add in your dry ingredients and your optional ingredients until everything is combined but don’t over mix.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes and allow to cool completely before serving!
- Store in the fridge.
The banana bread is so light and fluffy. I love the combination of bananas, cinnamon and the walnuts. You have to make this! I absolutely love it. It’s also perfect as a birthday cake or just if you want something sweet and super healthy! Leave a comment! 🙂