4 cups of fresh baby spinach, washed
1/2 cup of quinoa
3/4 – 1 cup of canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup of fresh red currants, washed (or defrosted)
5 Tbsp of cashew dressing
salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook your quinoa according to the package instructions.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave carrots into thin shavings.
- To make the dressing click here.
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, quinoa, chickpeas, red currants and the carrots.
- Add the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
The salad is very delicious and there is a lot of protein in it!! An amazing salad for sporty people 🙂 Leave a comment!!! 🙂