1 1/4 cups of quinoa
7 oz of goats cheese (or feta cheese)
8 oz of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
2 hands full of arugula (optional, but so yummy!!)
1 cup fresh basil leaves
A pinch of dried oregano
3 tbsp. of sunflower seeds
2 tbsp. of linseeds
1 cup of tomato paste
- Cook your quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Next chop the goats cheese, the sun-dried tomatoes and your basil into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked quinoa, the goats cheese, the sun-dried tomatoes, the basil, the arugula, the dried Oregano, the sunflower seeds and the linseeds.
- Now add the tomato past and about half of the olive oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to the bowl.
- Give everything a good stir and you are ready to serve!
Yum 🙂 My favourite salad – so healthy and fresh 🙂
Leave a comment!!!! 😀