1 head of romaine lettuce
1 ciabatta roll
3 Tbsp of butter
2 Tbsp of italian herbs
2 Tbsp of olive oil
3 Tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 Tsp anchovy paste
2 Tsp of worcestershire sauce
1 Tsp of Dijon mustard
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
2 – 3 Tbsp rice milk (or any other milk/ optional)
- To make the dressing, in a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, the anchovy paste, theworcestershire sauce, the mustard, the garlic, the Greek yogurt and the milk.
- Once that’s all combined, gradually add in the oil while whisking constantly, add the cheese and whisk to combine it all.
- To make the croûtons, cut the bread into even-sized cubes.
- Melt the butter on medium high heat in a large sauté pan and add the garlic.
- Next add the croûtons and mix them up in the butter and the garlic so they get lightly coated.
- Now turn the bread frequently until it is golden on all sides.
- Season with your italian herbs and they are ready.
- Now add the crispy croûtons on top of lettuce and toss with the dressing.