1 1/4 cups of quinoa
7 oz of goats cheese
3 tbsp of plain greek yoghurt
juice of half a lemon/ lime
3 tbsp of sunflower seeds (optional)
2 tbsp of linseeds (optional)
2 tsp of dill (optional)
salt & pepper
- Cook your quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Slice the cucumber lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Cube the cucumber and the goats cheese.
- Put the cucumber, the goats cheese, the quinoa, the sunflower seeds and the linseeds in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the avocado, the yoghurt and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add your mixture to your salad and season with dill and some extra lemon juice.