1 pound Brussels sprouts , trimmed and halved lengthwise
4 Tbsp of of slivered almonds
2 1/2 tsp of honey
1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 tsp of mustard
3 tsp of olive oil
1 tsp of peanut butter (paleo: almond butter or cashew butter)
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook until slightly tender, about 2 minutes
- Drain and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process.
- Drain again.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook + stir until sprouts are tender.
- Add the sliced almonds and stir until golden brown.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, olive oil and peanut butter together.
- Put the Brussels sprouts and the almonds in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well.
- Put some dried berries and silvers almonds on top.
- Serve warm. So tasty 😉
Leave a comment! :))