1/4 cup of rice milk (or coconut milk or almond milk…)
3 tbsp of coconut flakes
1 tbsp of almonds
1 tsp of vanilla extract or ground vanilla
fruit of your choice (I like strawberries and grapes)
- In a bowl mash up your banana.
- Add milk and chia seeds.
- Mix everything together and cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or over night.
- Than mix in coconut flakes, almonds and vanilla.
- Add the fruit that you like and enjoy! One of my favorite breakfast ideas!
Let me know what you think and subscribe! :))