2 zucchini, grated
1 cup of julienned carrots
3 tbsp of coconut flour (or almond flour or all-purpose flour)
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp of sunflower
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp of olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, carrots, flour and eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown.
- Flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve immediately with quark.