3/4 cup of rolled oats
1/8 cup of dried fruits ( 1 dried apricot, 1 dried date, raisins – unsweetened)
some nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds..)
1 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tbsp of cinnamon
milk (almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk..)
- Put your dried fruits in a food processor and blend well.
- Now add the nuts and the rolled oats and blend again, so that you have a fine porridge mixture.
- Add the chia seeds and the cinnamon.
- Mix everything together.
- Now it should look like on the picture.
- You can also make a bigger amount of the mixture so you have it prepared for the next days.
- Put your mixture in a small bowl and stir in your milk until you have the consistency you require. ( I always use organic rice milk)
- You can also heat up the milk if you want.
- Dice your apple.
- Put your diced apple on top of the porridge and sprinkle with some extra cinnamon. ( I can’t get enough of cinnamon xD)
- The perfect breakfast for those cold autumn mornings! 🙂
Please leave a comment if you like it! 🙂