1 1/2 bananas
1/4 cup of milk (rice milk/ coconut milk or almond milk)
2 tbsp of chia seeds
3 – 4 tbsp of rolled oats
1 tsp of peanut butter (unsweetened)
- In a bowl mash up one banana.
- Add milk, peanut butter, rolled oats and chia seeds and mix everything together.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours)
- The next day, open and garnish with banana slices ( 1/2 banana) and peanuts. Enjoy!
- Quick and easy! The perfect breakfast for hectic mornings 🙂
Leave a comment! :))