1/2 cup of raw cashews (or raw walnuts)
3/4 cup of Dates, pitted
2 tbsp of almond butter
4 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp of coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse dates until fine.
- Next, add cashews and continue pulsing until a paste forms.
- Add almond butter, cocoa powder and coconut oil.
- Process until a dough consistency is achieved.
- Add the brownie mixture to a small parchment lined dish.
- Now add some extra roughly chopped cashews and press down with hands until it is flat.
- Sprinkle some sea salt over top.
- Put dish in fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- Cut brownies into even squares and enjoy!
The brownies are so moist and delicious. I can’t believe they are healthy!! And they are vegan too!! You have to make these! Leave me a comment and tell me if you liked them!