2 rye wholegrain toasts
1 boiled egg, sliced
2 oz. of tuna
pinch of salt
basil leaves or arugula (optional, but so good!)
- Cook the egg for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile toast bread in a toaster.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- Spread half the mash onto each piece of toast.
- After 8 minutes, place egg in a bowl of cold water.
- Top one toast with basil leaves or arugula and the egg slices.
- Top the other one with basil leaves or arugula again and add some tuna.
- Season both toasts with salt. YUM!!
It is so simple, that it don’t even seem worth talking about. But it is! I literally eat that every week for lunch when I have no time to cook a full meal. You have to try it! The avocado toast will change your life! :)) It’s so fresh and rich!!
Leave a comment! 🙂