1 can white kidney beans, drained
1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
2 tbsp. of coconut oil, melded
2 tsp. of honey (vegan: agave syrup or maple syrup)
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 tsp. of baking powder
1/2 tsp. of baking soda
dark chocolate chips (80 % cacao)
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a food processor, mix everything together.
- If necessary, add more old fashioned oats.
- Using two spoons place the cookie dough about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let them cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
The cookies are sooo good trust me! 🙂 And they don’t taste like beans at all! They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
Leave a comment and tell me if you tried them!!!! 🙂