1/4 cups of coconut flour*
1/2 cup of ground almonds
1/3 cup of ground hazelnuts
1/8 cup of hazelnut slivers
2 tbsp of honey
3 tbsp of coconut oil
1 egg yolk
1 tsp of vanilla extract
pinch of salt
*Make it yourself by pulsing coconut flakes in a blender until the consistency of flour.
- In a small bowl, mix everything (except for the hazelnut slivers) together.
- Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pinch off 1 inch square pieces of dough and shape into balls.
- Shape the balls into crescents, about 2 inches long and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
They are amazing! Yum 🙂
Leave a comment!!! 🙂