1 1/2 cups of unsweetened coconut flakes
1 egg white
4 tbsp of honey
1/2 tsp of salt
- Beat the egg white in a small bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Add unsweetened coconut flakes, honey and salt.
- Mix everything together.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour (or at least for 30 minutes).
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With wet hands to prevent sticking, shape the coconut mixture into small balls.
- Space them an inch or two apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake them for ca. 10 minutes or until golden.
- Store in the fridge!
The perfect healthy and delicious snack during the holidays!
Leave a comment!!