1/2 cup of ground almonds
1/2 cup of coconut flour (or cheaper 3/4 cup of chickpea flour)
1/2 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp of coconut oil
2 – 3 tbsp of honey (or agave syrup/maple syrup)
2 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the dough between parchment paper before you roll it.
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
They are so healthy, delicious and easy to make !!! I LOVE them 🙂
Leave a commet! 🙂