(meal for one person)
1 sweet potato
1-2 tbsp. of coconut oil
3 tbsp. of coconut flour*
1 tbsp. of indian or mexican spices
4 oz of goats cheese
parsly, washed and chopped
* You can do it yourself by blending some coconut flakes into flour.
1. Preheat your oven to 420° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash 1 large sweet potato under cold running water and slice into fry shapes.
3. In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat and sprinkle with your spices and the coconut flour. Combine everything together.
4. Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
5. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 30 minutes.
6. Mash up half an avocado or make my easy guacamole.
7. Cut your goats cheese into small cubes.
8. Make the cashew dressing.
9. Now put everything on a plat and enjoy!!
One of my favorite recipes here on my blog! Leave a comment! 🙂