Ingredients: (for about 6 cookies)
1 cup of rolled oats
1 ripe Banana
1/2 cup of peanuts
1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
A hand full of frozen raspberries (or blueberries, currants..)
A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 356° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend the peanuts in a food processor until you get peanut flour.
- Add your banana and blend until smooth.
- Put your banana-peanut mixture into a bowl and add rolled oats, cinnamon and salt. Combine everything together.
- Your dough should not stick to your hands anymore. If it does just add more rolled oats.
- Carefully mix in your frozen raspberries. You could also add in chocolate chips, nuts, coconut flakes or dried berries.
- Press parts of the dough into a round cookie cutter and place your cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Done! They taste amazing 🙂
Leave a comment!!