120 gr. of brown rice noodles
1 carrot, julienned
1/3 cucumber, julienned
1/2 bell pepper, julienned
1 egg, cooked for 6-8 minutes
unsaltet peanuts, chopped
- Cook the brown rice noodles according to the package instructions. Meanwhile julienne all your vegetables.
- Cook the egg for about 6 minutes.
- In a bowl combine your noodles with the julienned vegetables.
- Now prepare the sauce. Its the same recipe as the one for the peanut dipping sauce in my last recipe.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and the veggies and mix well.
- Place the noodles on a plate and garnish with the chopped peanuts, the parsley and the cooked egg.
You have to try this! It’s just amazing and so quick and easy to prepare 😀